- Heat oil in a pan, add seasoning ingredients and immediately add vegetable pieces. Make sure the vegetable pieces are dry. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the masala/onion paste, salt, turmeric and let fry until the onion loses its raw smell.
- Add green chillies, cover & cook until the vegetables turn soft. (Sprinkle some water, if required)
- When done, add chopped coriander leaves, turn the stove off.
- Let cool for some time, add buttermilk, mix well and adjust salt.
Tastes great - serve with rice!