3 cups Broccoli florets
2 roma tomatoes, diced
1 medium onion, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
6 curry leaves
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp urad dal
3 green chillies, slit lengthwise
salt to taste
garam masala or curry masala powder, to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add seasoning of cumin seeds, urad dal, garlic, curry leaves.
- Immediately add onion, saute until soft.
- Add Broccoli florets, green chillies, turmeric & salt. Saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add tomatoes, cover & cook until tomatoes turn soft.
- Add masala powder and mix well.
Good with rice, chapathis/rotis.